Current Version Info about
iphone apps /
MySongbook - Lyrics & Chords
* Fixed scrolling issue (again) and other iOS 4.0 compatibility issues.
* Added a new setting for a default font size, as well as support for the pinch gesture for changing specific the size.
Multitasking and higher resolution icons for iOS 4.0 and the new iPhone 4.0 are NOT supported in this version.
A complete rewrite of the application is currently in the works that will bring new features, as well as an iPad version.
MySongbook is now fully compatible with the new iPhone OS 3.x. I've fixed the scrolling issues with the new version of the app. Please visit my site for more details.iphone apps
Also, the 17+ rating is due to the built-in browser that allows unfiltered access to the internet, and so must be rated as such (Apple's policy).
MySongbook is an app for finding, viewing and managing your song's chords and lyrics, and as its name suggests - it is a digital songbook - your songbook.
The app uses the simple ChordPro format to display chords, and also offers limited support for Plaintext mode for tabs.
It is advised to read the “Quick Guide” in my website before using the app. For any questions, suggestions or (hoping not) complaints that you might have, please feel free to contact me by e-mail:
TnidTnid@gmail.com (or use the support link at the bottom)
Please visit my website, for more details on this app, using the link at the bottom.
(IMPORTANT: This app is only as good and accurate as what's out there on the web. Please try to look for your favorite songs before buying, so you wouldn't be disappointed)
• Finding New Chords from within the app using the built-in browser and search function
• Support ZIP files for automatically adding multiple ChordPro files
• Supports landscape mode for better viewing
• Auto Scrolling for playing with the song
• Chord Diagrams just by tapping on chords
• Transposing Chords
• Basic Editing & Manually Typing of song's chords
• Right-To-Left support (defined per song)
How to get chords for songs into the app?
1) Built-in Browser - The best way is to use the built-in search that uses Chordie.com or Google, but you can also go to any page containing chords in the ChordPro format. When chords are detected* in a page (website or text file), the "Save Chords" button would become active.
2) Manually - You can also manually type in a chord using the "+" button at "Artists" or "Songs" tabs, and edit the chords using the ChordPro syntax (more info at my site).
3) Download Zip File - If you already have a large collection of ChordPro files, you can compress them to a zip file, upload the file to the web (webmail, website, ftp, etc.), and download the file to the app through the built-in browser, and all the chords it can find will be added (without duplicates) to the your library automatically.
*Please note that ultimate-guitar.com isn't currently supported directly, but is supported indirectly through chordie.com that searches that site as well.
created by Or Sharir, have iphone apps rating
4.44 / 9.
This App is available at the iphone apps Music