The best-selling iPhone VNC app is now available on the iPad!best apps
Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
This version of iTeleport only works on iPad -- our other app, "iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad" has exactly the same functionality as this app, except it also supports iPhone.
iTeleport is currently the only application with fully automated setup for both local and "connect from anywhere" connectivity, using VNC technology that supports Mac, Windows and many other platforms.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Flash on your iPad! Visit any Flash-enabled website -- play Farmville and other Flash games, and much more (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer's files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPad as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you're a parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and Windows (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
- New Features in iPad version:
* iTeleport Connect for Mac & Windows (free download) connects enables hassle-free connectivity -- connect from anywhere, anytime!
* High-Quality Display mode enables crisp rendering of remote desktop even when zoomed out
* Redesigned remote control view allows simultaneous screen access, and contains 48 buttons specifically arranged for iPad screen
Visit www.iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control your laptop while giving a presentation. Also, iTeleport can handle very high resolution displays, e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120x1600.
created by iTeleport LLC, have iphone apps rating
6.96 / 662.
This App is available at the iphone apps Productivity