TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files. iphone applications
#1 business app in the United States and 33+ other countries for 12 months!
Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant (AppBank review, April 2010)
Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket
Works great and helps to complete your home loans, car loans, medical reimbursements, insurance claims (TurboScan users)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScans handy Email to myself feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or SkyDrive, Google Drive, Evernote app) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
✚ Not recommended to use with iPod Touch / iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
✚ Works great with the New iPad (3) and the new iPod Touch 5.
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)
Were constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at [email protected] before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
created by , have iphone apps rating
9.40 / 8468.
This App is available at the iphone apps Business