This game is a game that erases the same color that queues up length/side/diagonally stone. The time limit is 60 seconds. The stone can be exchanged for the next stone. It operates it with the drug at this time. It returns to former posi , ipa
EMC Documentum Mobile
0 : 0
Getting the information you want, when you need it, has never been easier. EMC Documentum Mobile has a simple, intuitive interface, allowing users to access and securely browse the Documentum ECM repository, including rich media such as images and video, , iphone 3g unlock
Touch the Numbers
0 : 0
Touch the numbers from 1 to 25 as fast as you can, and become a world record holder!
Touch the Numbers is a simple game for training your reflexes and peripheral vision.
Peripheral vision is an essential skill for playing baseb , jailbreak
随手记(记账理财)标准版 for iPhone
0 : 0
记账就要随手记，专业又 , application
0 : 0
Présentation des innovations en matière de chauffage électrique dans la distribution professionnelle , ipad
0 : 0
You Guys Asked For It! In This Issue, Youll Discover the world of Korean Fashion ! Send us your Korean inspired outfits, and get a chance to win a 3 months worth of HD Korean Dramas, see inside for details... ,
0 : 0
Приложение разъясняет отрицательные и положительные элементы поведения водителей на дороге. Подробно рассматриваются основные ошибки, д , iphone app
Tullow Oil Investor Relations and Media HD
0 : 0
The Tullow Oil Investor Relations and Media App provides you with online and offline access via your iPad to all the latest company regulatory news, presentations and announcements as well as rich multimedia content in the form of images, videos and webca , download ipa
0 : 0
Parking School will test your parking skills to the limit. If you think that you can park like a pro, this is your chance to prove it. Finish all the levels and show your friends that you really are the best driver.
60 Different levels availabl , ipa files
0 : 0
仙乐旅游团购网为您提供 , app store app
Shanghai Mahjong Deluxe
0 : 0
Mahjong solitaire is a free mahjong game based on a classic Chinese game.(also known as Shanghai Mahjong, Taipei Mahjong, Kyodai, Mahjong Trails, or Shanghai mahjongg)
The goal is to remove all tiles from the board. You may remove only paired f , download ipas
Current Version Info about
iphone apps /
OmniFocus for iPad
OmniFocus for iPad 1.6 includes support for iOS 6, adds TextExpander touch support, Reminders Capture for Siri capable devices running iOS, and various other improvements and bug fixes.
OmniFocus for iPad requires iOS 5.1 or later.
TextExpander touch Support
• OmniFocus now includes support for TextExpander touch. TextExpander snippets will be expanded in most text fields, in notes, and in search.
Maps & Location
• Location Reminders in OmniFocus exclusively uses geofencing whenever possible. (In the uncommon case where you’ve exceeded the device’s maximum number of monitored regions, OmniFocus will fall back to using significant location changes as a supplemental mechanism.)
• Fixed a bug where requesting directions to a context’s location in Maps mode didn’t correctly open the directions in the Maps app on iOS 6.
• Fixed a crash which occurred when switching between the Map and List views in Maps mode on iOS 6.
• Fixed a regression where a business search with no results failed to display the no results found indicator.
• This release restores business search.
Privacy on iOS 6
• OmniFocus requires permission to access your Reminders to use the Reminders Capture feature.
• OmniFocus requires permission to access your Calendar to use the Calendar Events feature of Forecast mode.
• OmniFocus requires permission to access your Contacts in order to assign a contact address as a Contexts location.
• Reminders Capture is now available on Siri-capable devices running iOS 6.
• Fixed a bug which made it possible to get the notes field into a state where tapping didn’t start an editing session.
• Fixed a bug which prevented links from being tappable in notes after entering or exiting full screen mode.
• The Calendar Alarms setup screen now includes instructions for enabling SSL on your calendar subscription. (iOS does not include a mechanism for OmniFocus to enable this automatically.)
• Omni Sync Server usernames are always lowercase. Sync Setup enforces this now to eliminate the possibility of entering an unusable value.
• Improved match highlighting in the Context and Project picker on iOS 6.
• Corrected the appearance of the sidebar toolbar on non-Retina iOS 6 devices.
• Fixed a bug which would cause a hang when presenting an outline view with flagged items on iOS 6.
• Fixed the layout of the toolbar of the built-in web browser on iOS 6.
• The selection style of Forecasts past section draws overdue only when you have overdue actions in the past.
• Corrected the German translation for Review mode.
• Fixed a problem with the Italian localization where translations for “Day Starts At” and “Day Ends At” were swapped.
• Fixed a problem with the French localization where the databases incompatible alert had truncated action buttons.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
OmniFocus for iPad combines the in-depth task management features of a desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. With flexible viewing options, location-aware task lists, and on-the-fly task entry with voice notes and image attachments, OmniFocus for iPad is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life.
Use OmniFocus for iPad on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPhone and Mac).
- Capture ideas as they come to mind with just a few quick taps.
- Organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as you need.
- Break large tasks into manageable steps.
- Track the details with task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, audio notes, and photo attachments.
- Categorize and view tasks by contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished.
- Map your contexts to see where you need to go and be reminded of tasks when theyre nearby.
- Forecast your week with due tasks, starting tasks, and calendar events in a single view.
- Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omnis free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.
- Contact our Ninjas for free customer support via email or phone.
For more information, please watch the video on our website.
If you have any feedback or questions, wed love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
I like OmniFocus a lot, but with this iPad edition, they are pushing the cost of being synchronized across Mac/iPhone/iPad to $140 total, which feels excessive for a to-do app.
The iPad version is decent — a bit confusing on the interaction side, and visually it's not great either — but the Forecast view and some other nice touches make up for it.
This application is why I bought the iPad. If you are a GTD fan or wish to be, this is the best. Yes it has sync in the cloud, yes it has context aware tasks. I almost switched away in waiting for this but am glad I did not. Great job OG.
Downloaded, synced and checking off tasks with a really intuitive interface....
Thats the way to get things done.
Although this app is mostly there, it lacks the necessary icons to differentiate projects from folders from single action lists in the side bar. You don't realize it right away, but this makes navigating your projects a BIG PAIN. They're working on it though (as far as I've been told)...
I've been waiting for this app for a long time. OF for iPhone is great for mobility, but this is much easer to work with.
As a user of omni focus on the Iphone and Mac... Was expecting a similar experience. But was over joyed with the interface and thought put into the Ipad version. By far the best so far!
The best full a gtd app; even better with the iPhone or Mac app.
Really hits home complex productivity for complex lives
When I got my iPad I wanted to have three things: A great way to collect manuals for ad-hoc support (GoodReader), a great book reader (Kindle) and have my to do lists in an iPad specific app (OmniFocus). Omni Group did a great job with re-building their flagship OmniFocus app to be iPad specific. 5 stars.
Finally here. Not too visually pleasing but great use of the extra real-estate.
I was one of those guys checking Omni's site daily for a release date. Now that it's here I am a bit underwhelmed. I do not think it will get much usage. On the go my iPhone OF app is always with me. At work the desktop as way more functional. I'm not a fan of the look and feel and much prefer OF for the Mac.
I'd like it to be more of a companion to the desktop app. Maybe like a dashboard that is in sync with changes I make via the desktop app. In general having a bit of trouble fitting the iPad into my daily routine so take my comments with a grain of salt.
We have waited for this app and it lives up to the billing. It will be my primary source for my omni focus usage. The Mac version is fantastic, the iphone version is solved the mobility issue. But this app has all the features and bridges the gap. It is well worth the price. I have tried every productivity software out there and omni focus is the best. This has just increased the experience to a whole new level. Get David Allen's book read it, buy the omni focus programs and then get things done. Awesome job Omni.
The OmniGroup delayed the release of this app because they wanted to take the time needed to get this right, and I'm happy to say that they did! The interface is beautiful and it just makes sense. I have worked with actions and projects and it seems very intuitive. I love the Forecast feature as well... I know I'll be using that a lot!
This is by far the app I have been waiting for since the iPad was announced, not only released. OmniFocus is an integral part of my workflow. This is a beautiful and well worth the price app from The Omni Group. Ken and the guys over there did a great job. Now my iPad is pretty much complete. All I need now is to wait for OmniOutliner and then it will be complete. Don't even think about the price. The app is well worth it.
I have tried a few different apps while waiting for this one to come out. They lacked a lot of the cool features that make this a really useful app. I also use the desktop version, but the iPad version really opens up a whole new experience.
One of the best features is that you can assign location (either address or search name) to your contexts. If you need to pick something up from Home Depot, you assign the search "Home Depot" to the action/context, and then when you look up the map, it will search by name shows you the closet Home Depot to your current location! Simply awesome.
This app changes the way I use my iPad as now it becomes the center of my productivity while on the go (and not at my desktop)
The only downside is that I wish they didn't charge you separately for the iPhone and iPad versions, but that is life. Definitely worth the money if you are serious about productivity management and getting things done.
You're probably reading this review---and all the others---because you're looking for a reason NOT to buy OmniFocus For iPad. You're not going to find one. The ONLY reason not to buy OmniFocus for iPad would be if spending $40 meant that little Betsy Sue didn't get her life saving surgery. So stop reading, and download now. Just keep this in mind: It is often true that you get what you pay for, and in the case of OmniFocus for iPad, you PAY one hell of a lot, but you GET one hell of a lot.
This is the app I have been waiting for. Although more expensive than many other apps that claim to be similar, OmniFocus is bay far the best in the category. Combined with OF for Mac and OF for iPhone, this app will be stellar in implementing GTD no matter where I find myself.
OF for the iPad looks wonderful and with the Forecast view, it makes it even more appealing.
OmniGroup has done a marvelous job.
I'm an interaction designer at work and I'm floored by how high-quality the interactions in this app are. Forecast view, the new review, and the overall simplification are well worth the money.
This will be my primary GTD app moving forward.
If you use GTD, and you want the ability to cut through the clutter and focus on what you need to get done, then this is the app for you. I have OmniFocus on my Mac and my iPhone and love then, but I have to use a PC at work. Finally, with my iPad, I have a way to use OmniFocus at work and still have the power of the Mac version, no longer having to depend on my iPhone in my office. Yes it's $40, but it's worth it. Yes, OmniFocus can be a little hard to learn since it has so much power, but once you learn it you use all of it and never look back. All three versions sync seamlessly.
Hands down the most complete, most powerful GTD implementation available, whether you sync with a computer version or use it stand-alone. OmniGroup didn't just port an already fine application to the iPad, they built an entirely new product, making both it and the iPad brilliantly better in the process.