Ever lay around the house wondering how much you're going to get on your tax return as you fight off hordes of models and worry about your ferrari being damaged by all the excess cash you had lazily placed on top of it in your money vault? iphone apps
Yeah, me neither. But sometimes I do wonder how much I'm going to be getting back on my taxes, and if you also wonder this then this application is the answer to your tax estimation problems, (you're left to deal with the models on your own).
Thanks to this app you can start planning your vacation come tax season or just see what cool neat things you can buy with your refund, (or vice versa you can start setting aside the money you're going to owe the lovely IRS).
Income Tax Estimator is a full featured tax estimator that attempts to combine ease of use with realistic and accurate tax estimation.
Not only will you have your tax estimate but you can, if you choose to, learn more about income taxes and how the tax system works.
Features of Income Tax Estimator:
- Save your estimate results and view them at a later date or even edit them and re-estimate, no having to enter all of the information again.
- Tax Estimator, for 2009, will let you know about the big day, April 15th, 2009. Of course it will be updated for then next big day, 2010, etc.
- Ability to enter additional income such as Capital gains, dividends, social security, self employment, losses, etc.
- Ability to add multiple credits, full capabilities for common ones, Earned Income Credit, Child Tax Credit, Child Care Credit, Educational Credits(Hope & Lifetime), and enter your own credits section.
- Ability to use Itemized Deductions instead of the Standard Deduction.
- Detailed results screen.
- Ability to calculate your possible Economic Stimulus rebate.
- Ability to calculate your estimated tax penalty.
Please send us any suggestions you might have concerning our/your product. Thanks.
For more information visit us at:
created by Down-Shift Inc., have iphone apps rating
5.20 / 43.
This App is available at the iphone apps Finance