The 2012 version of “il Devoto-Oli” comes with great feature updates!download ipa
• Neologisms, providing a thorough picture of the evolution of our language, in which expressions of digital natives and those of the press and new ways of saying coexist
• Inflected forms, i.e. the capability to search the keyword from the declined or conjugated form
• The “Sfoglialibro”, the most relevant technological innovation of the new version, which lets you browse the whole dictionary by reproducing in the digital version the experience of the paper version (iPad version only)
• Lemma customization associating textual notes, pictures and videos to the definitions (iPad version only)
• Back up of the customizations via iTunes
• The meaning of the main abbreviation used in the vocabulary, appearing upon tapping on the corresponding short form.
• The capability of sharing a term by sending its definition by e-mail or by posting it on Facebook or Twitter.
The application offers the possibility to buy inApp the Latinisms, that is,maxims, proverbs and expressions in common use, and word games, for only € 0.79 ($0.99) each.
And, next year, again through the inApp purchase process, the next updated edition of the Devoto-Oli will be available for download for only € 2.99 ($3.99).
Features already included in the previous editions of the application complete the profile of the Devoto-Oli 2012. In detail:
• Le Monnier Dictionary of synonyms and antonyms (35,000 lemmas)
• Full word list contained in the full paper dictionary (150,000 definitions with grammatical information, phonetic transcription, syllabification, examples, idioms and phraseology)
• Multiple search engine, direct typing, alphabetical, full-text
• Ability to activate the contextual search, looking for one or more words contained in the description of the lemma within the vocabulary
• Definition, declension and conjugation, synonyms and against of each lemma
• The pronounciation of foreign words
• The Shake the word” gadget, which shows – upon start – a random selection of a term of the vocabulary
• A personal favourite list, built by tagging the favourite terms
• Direct link from the single lemma to the “l’Etimologico” application
INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT REQUIRED.
DOWNLOADABLE AND BROWSABLE OFFLINE
Please note: After purchasing the application and its inApp contents, any subsequent re-installation will not be charged.
created by , have iphone apps rating
0.00 / 0.
This App is available at the iphone apps Reference