Current Version Info about
iphone ipa /
Task Timer: The Anti-Procrastination Timer
Thanks everyone for their patience in waiting for this update ^^
Im sorry for keeping you waiting so long - but theres definitely more to come soon! If you like Task Timer, please leave a positive review in the App Store - it helps me so much to keep updates coming :)
- Task Timer works fantastically well with iOS 5 Notifications
- Notifications now show the name of the task!
- Smoother animations on iPhone 4S
- Prevent Device Sleep now prevents device from sleeping completely (watch out for battery life!)
- MAJOR - Fixed bug where attempting to change settings would crash app (Sorry about this!)
- Rebuilt Timer for improved stability
- Additional bug fixes
More coming soon!
Do you ever find yourself procrastinating often on tasks that you really should be doing? Have you ever seen time drain away, as you aimlessly wander the Internet? Have you ever taken a break, only to find that hours have been lost?iphone ipa
According to Motivational Speaker Brian Tracy, the ability to work on a task, without getting distracted, until completion is an essential key to success in life. Yet in today’s society, keeping on track is easier said than done.
You’ve experienced distractions, and you’re not alone.
INTRODUCING TASK TIMER.
Task Timer ticks continuously like a simple kitchen timer, and the perpetual ticking keeps your brain rolling through challenging tasks. Choose from seven different alarm sounds to tell you when your time has elapsed. Task Timer on iPhone can also provide vibration alerts at specified intervals for when you are in a quiet environment such as a library.
Task Timer works well in combination with any existing Time Management or Motivational system you use!
- It functions perfectly with the Two Minute Rule of David Allen’s Getting Things Done, allowing you to perform multiple tasks in quick succession.
- It is perfect for the popular Pomodoro Technique, and in combination with the ‘snooze’ function, allows you to take clearly defined breaks in between bursts of hard work.
- It works seamlessly with Merlin Mann’s (10+2)5 technique, as well as giving you the freedom and flexibility to devise a system for yourself.
Task Timer’s uncluttered, beautiful interface is a cinch to learn, and it stays out of your way for you to concentrate on the doing, not the organizing, leaving you in flow, and stress free.
- NEW IN 1.2 - iOS 5 Notifications keep you on task even outside of the program!
- ‘Kitchen Timer’ style ticking to keep you motivated.
- Your current task is visible at all times, keeping you on track
- Easy to use interface makes setting a new timer as simple and quick as possible, and precise times are easy to set
- Choose from seven different alarm sounds, or use vibration when you are in a quiet environment
- Optional vibration at a regular interval for serious procrastinators
- One touch ‘rest’, ‘continue’ and new task functions allow you to keep momentum
- Play your own music in the background
- Task Timer keeps on timing while the app isn’t open, and gives you a message when your time is up!
- More features coming soon!
How would it feel to experience improved productivity and reduced stress throughout your life? Try it out, and see for yourself!
##Remember to rate 5 stars to support the development of Task Timer!
Updates are coming as quickly as possible, so in the meantime, please leave a review! ##
created by , have iphone apps rating
6.69 / 29.
This App is available at the iphone apps Productivity