Current Version Info about
iphone apps ipa /
Swift Player ~ Speed Up Video & Audio Playback for YouTube +
- Support zip files for bulk imports
- Swipe up/down to change speed more precisely
- Double tap for A/B speed toggle
- Custom jump time when swiping left/right
- Audio speed now goes up to 3x
- Lots of various enhancements and bug fixes
Please leave a review even if you already done so, since updates resets them :(
Player to speed up video and audio playback directly from your favorite websites like YouTube, applications like DropBox, iTunes Library, etc. Play it faster to save time or download it for offline viewing and play it anytime.iphone apps ipa
There is so much amazing content available for free; fascinating talks, interviews, lectures, how-tos, tutorials, news, etc, and not enough time to get through it all.
With Swift you can speed up playback without changing pitch to save yourself time, slow it down to grasp complicated topics, or download for offline viewing. You can understand speech at a much faster pace than it is spoken, so take advantage and optimize your time. Its like speed reading but without the learning curve.
• Access media using a built-in Web browser, iPod library, apps like Mail and DropBox, or transfer to & from your computer via WiFi and iTunes file sharing. Audio books, podcasts, video and audio, basically everything that your device plays will work in Swift.
• Play local or Web videos at variable playback speed .25x - 2x (up to 3x for audio files), all while maintaining pitch. Speed up to save time or slow down to grasp complicated topics.
• Download video & audio from your favorite websites for offline playback. You won’t have to be tied to an internet connection to enjoy great online content. You can even open downloaded files in other 3rd party apps, or share them via email, camera roll, etc.
• Add multiple bookmarks & notes. You can jump between them or export them via email. Make it easy for yourself to find those key moments when you need them.
• Play History keeps track of all the files youve played. Downloaded files even revert back to links when you delete them, so you can always have access to your history.
• Content Played & Time Saved tracks your valuable time. Will you play twice as much in the same amount of time, or play the same in half the time?
• Sort, search, and organize your library into folders for quick access. You can even upload multiple files at once using WiFi or iTunes file sharing by using zip files.
• Many Bluetooth devices support phone calls (HFP 1.5) but not media playback (A2DP). With Swift, you can use them.
• Swift currently supports the same file formats that the native iOS player does.
For a quick demo, go to http://tapparatus.com/swift
created by , have iphone apps rating
8.98 / 94.
This App is available at the iphone apps Education