Im obsessed with this FourTrack recording app - a superpowerful studio in your pocket. Trey Anastasio (Phish guitarist) in Rolling Stone Magazineiphone apps
• Multitrack recording: use bounce for more than 4 tracks
• 16 bit, 44.1 kHz recording quality
• Pan Control: move tracks from left to right
• Timeline: seek to anywhere in a song instantly
• Latency Compensation: accurate to within 1ms
• Compressor-Limiter: fattens sound of output mix
• Bounce: mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Metronome: select tempo by number or tapping. Record along with real drums, including beats by Jason McGerr (Death Cab for Cutie)
• Wi-Fi sync to a computer & import into any recording software
• Wi-Fi sync to RiffWorks T4 free recording software (Mac/Win) to add effects, mix to WAV or OGG, post to RiffWorld for an MP3, capture pain and gain settings and more
• MasterFX: sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• AudioPaste from compatible AudioCopy apps including InstantDrummer, DopplerPad and more
• PromoTracks: download tracks from a variety of artists directly into a FourTrack song to add more tracks, mixdown with effects and more
• File Import - Import audio into FourTrack by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into FourTracks FileImport area in iTunes. Supports .wav, .mp3 and .aiff formats. This feature requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above
• AudioCopy - Copy a track or a mix in FourTrack. Name a copy to identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items which includes audio previews. Paste to another track in FourTrack, to another song in FourTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apples general pasteboard: http://www.sonomawireworks.com/ipho ne/audiocopy/#apps
• Input Monitoring - Use FourTracks settings tool to enable/disable input monitoring. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix
• GuitarJack Control Panel - Adjust the input settings of the GuitarJack audio interface for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Select from 1/4, stereo 1/8 or both inputs simultaneously, and adjust input levels with 60 dB of analog gain control. GuitarJack can be used by most apps that do recording or playback. When a stereo mode is selected, tracks will arm in pairs (1&2 or 3&4). Record in stereo! Simultaneously record 2 inputs, like guitar and vocals.
• TaylorEQ - Sonoma Wire Works teamed with Taylor Guitars to create an input EQ for enhancing the FourTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer manually.
• ARM Optimized Audio Engine - Hand optimized assembly code makes this the fastest running FourTrack release ever.
• Higher Resolution Graphics: Optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina Display.
GuitarTone amps & effects are now available in FourTrack 5.0, allowing musicians to capture great sounding guitar tone in critically acclaimed multitrack recording Apps. Amp and effect packs purchased in the GuitarTone App are activated in FourTrack.
Videos, Guide, FAQ, Forum and more on sonomawireworks.com
Email email@example.com with questions.
Solid and functional, well worth $10. Stable, easy and useful - Wired.com
Sonoma Wire Works, makers of RiffWorks
Retronyms, makers Recorder and DopplerPad
To prevent losing data during iTunes sync, please see the FourTrack Guide, then be sure to backup your FourTrack songs before updating.
created by , have iphone apps rating
7.29 / 1095.
This App is available at the iphone apps Music